Monday, July 5, 2010

Six Months

On June 29th Nick and I acknowledged our sixth month of marriage. Time has definitely flown by and we certainly have not begun "settling-down" by any means. Our lives are continuously busy. For instance, on that day I was still in Arizona, preparing for finals for my one-month chemistry course I was taking at the local community college. Nick, on the other hand, having finished teaching on May 26th, was home in Alaska working for Princess cruises again.

I have been fostering a new kitten, Annie, who appears to be a direct sibling of Locke. She is a fun, spunky, courageous, and adventurous kitten and she is currently in Alaska awaiting her future home (with whomever that may be!).

I am applying to jobs in the various school districts around where we live in hopes of landing a paraprofessional job as an instructional aide or working in an office. The schools pay pretty well and have benefits, and our days off would automatically be the same saving us a lot of strife.

That's the two-second update!

No comments:

Post a Comment