Last night Nick and I found out that we got our house in Washington! This is so exciting because not only is it a great house that appears to have wonderful opportunity to increase in value as the economy recovers, but it is in a wonderful neighborhood and on an unbeatable lot.
Nick found out last week that he has been accepted into the University of Washington's PhD in Political Science program, full-funding for 5 years plus a fellowship award! We are both very excited and I am very proud of him.
So that means we will both be full-time grad students and I'm actually really looking forward to that. It will be a new adjustment for both of us and we will have to support each other to make food, take care of the cats, and take care of the house.
Anyway, here are some pictures of the house that I took when my mom and I were touring it. It wasn't on the market yet so when Nick goes up this weekend for inspection there will be some select new appliances, new carpet, and fresh paint. Check out the wonderful backyard, the mountain views from the driveway, and vaulted ceiling master bedroom with french doors!
No comments:
Post a Comment